- The meeting was presided over by President TIAA Mr. Rup Kumar Pradhan. All members of the E.C. were present along with special invitees Prof. S. Dev and Prof S. Bhuyan.
- President TIAA discussed about various events organized by TIAA.
- Director General Sir suggested for the formation and inauguration of Bangaluru Chapter of TIAA on 9th Sept. 2017 which was appreciated by all members.
- Advisor Dr. K. K. Beuria raised the issue of strengthening alumni network by pulling more alumni across the batches in the loop. He insisted on earnest efforts with a greater degree of sincerity by all the members of the Association to fulfill the objectives.
- DG Sir assured the members to register and open alumni bank account within a week.
- Prof. Baboo explained the sign up and sign in process in TIAA web-site to be inaugurated on 12th August 2017.
- The executive members were raised many points about the website design and database creation.
- Executive Members emphasized on conducting more number of Seminars and Workshops in the campus for the benefit of students.
- Prof. Baboo announced the date for inauguration of Kolkata Chapter of TIAA on 5th Feb 2017. Further he informed the house that approx 300 alumni were invited for the chapter inauguration.
- President and Members unanimously requested all alumni to contribute one time alumni fees of Rs. 2000/- per alumni through bank transfer once the bank account details is available in the TIAA website.
- Members requested Prof. Baboo to ensure immediate registration of TIAA and opening of bank account.
- Members expressed their happiness for the International Seminar organized by the institute on 12th and 13th January 2017.
- Secretary of TIAA proposed to arrange one get-together of TIAA Members inviting DG/Advisor and all Faculty Members.
- Members suggested to organize one interaction session by the selected executive body members with first year students on grooming and industry expectations.
- Database finalization for Kolkata Chapter Meet to be held in the month of february 2017.
- Organizing more social events for supporting the schools and oprphanages adopted by IMIS.
- To support international seminar on sustainability scheduled to be held on 12th and 13th of January 2017.
- To support ‘UMANG’ the rural marketing mela 2016 of the institute at Mukundadas Pur, Balipatna, Khordha.
- About 100 Seminars/workshops to be conducted in the campus.
- One HR Conclave to be conducted with HR Heads of different companies across the country.
- Arranging Summer Internship for the 1st year students with stipends.
- Placement support for the final year students in various sectorial companies.
- To create an alumni fund taking subscriptions from alumni and the current students.
- To have a provision in the website for uploading resume by the Alumni and Current Students of the Institute looking for a changa or final placement as the case may be.
- To start an e-magazine/newsline for/by alumni.
- Discussion on Preparation for the Alumni meet 2016.
- Planning for different events in the Alumni Meet 2016.
- Finalisation of database for the invitation.
- Finalization of sectors for addressing the juniors on the day of the Meet 2016.